Links

Friday, May 14, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Anyone recognize yesterday's birthday boy from the photo? Yep, that's my Dad and I had it in an album where I had yesterday's picture, so I thought I would use it today. 

I'm back once again from being on the road, now it's time to do the stuff I do around the house for the next few days before I head out again to my next destination. 

Hayley's Maid of Honor Bethany is having a virtual baby shower today for her upcoming little one. Michelle made them a batch of Spicy Sausage Rigatoni last Friday and I told her if that caused her to have the baby she had to name it Rigatoni, but no such luck. 

WVU is having their Commencement this weekend, which means there will be even less traffic around town come Monday as there was last Monday when most of the students left after Finals. Woo Hoo they will soon be all gone!

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: