Links

Sunday, May 09, 2021

Sunday


Here my friend Peanut and I sit on an early Mother's Day Sunday morning, we're here discussing cat physics and if Lavern and Shirley were better than Happy Day's. I say no, the Foz ruled but she kind of likes Lavern and Shirley. We're out here collecting our thoughts for the day and have something playing on the TV. 

Mother's Day is a holiday that has it's origins right here in North Central West Virginia. The Mother's Day tribute is in downtown Grafton, but the Anna Jarvis Museum is actually south of Grafton. I would like to wish my Mother Sandra Irene a very Happy Mother's Day as well as my lovely wife, who is the mother of two. Also a Happy Mother's day to all Mother's out there and even the ones who have stepped up into the role like our soon to be bride Hayley. Happy Mother's Day all. 

The agenda for my repetitive life, we're going grocery shopping this morning and then come home and do the weekly chores that we do every Sunday and then the day belongs to us. I know it's going to be an 80% chance of rain today, so whatever we may or may not get into one can wager that it will in fact be an indoor activity. I do have to get ready to go back to Weirton tomorrow and this will most likely be the last week I'll be working that segment. Possibly heading down to Romney the following week to work.

Have yourselves a great day today. 

No comments: