Links

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Kiwi
Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Peanut and I are out here conversing about the day and how it is not OK for her to eat Kiwi. Kiwi has been taking Ninja classes where he can take down anyone who wants to mess within the confines of his domicile. 

I will once again be traveling to Romney, West Virginia to work this upcoming week. I have a lot of work down there between the three segments that I have, so it will mean a return trip this week. It's a nice little town and the entire area that I have seen so far is pretty friendly, and that includes traveling West to places like Augusta. I'm sure I'll run into some unsavory characters. but not just yet. 

What's on our agenda for today, Hayley is coming down to finalize some things for the Wedding on June 5th. The time is drawing nearer and she will soon be Mrs Tyler Ash, I know she has been a bundle of nerves, but she'll get through it all and come out on the other side. Needless to say we'll have a car full of stuff to take down and hopefully not have to bring back. We got a lot done yesterday, so today may just be a relax day for yours truly. 

Have yourselves a great day, enjoy the nice weather. 

No comments: