Links

Friday, April 30, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

It's going to be a busy day and probably busy weekend in general. Final preparations will need to be done today as we prepare for Hayley's Bridal Shower tomorrow afternoon. She wants a pasta bar set up and Michelle is going to deliver three different types of pasta and a few different sauces to place on them. I know Tyler is making the homemade marinara sauce and we'll be partying down at the church tomorrow.

I got back last night, so I'm sure I'll have some running around to do today for things we normally do and also for the shower. Hopefully we'll get a chance to see everyone tomorrow as I will also serve double duty with my camera to try to capture the days festivities and moments in time so the bride and groom can look back and reflect some day. 

Have a great day. 

No comments: