Links

Monday, April 12, 2021

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and yes that does in fact include those fun-filled things that many people refer to as Weekends. Now it is time for everyone to take their collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone of life for another fun-filled week of doing what we do for a living. 

Michelle made it home safely yesterday evening from her weekend get-a-way with Hayley, Tyler and Abby in Delaware. She did say as they were going to Assateague Island that they passed through Ocean City where we went on our honeymoon years ago and drove by the hotel that we stayed at. I haven't been back to Ocean City since then, but I'll be there in June passing through for Hayley's wedding. 

Not sure what is on my agenda for the next week or so. RTI is starting quarter 2 on Thursday, but my boss has been on vacation the last week and I don't know what is going on, I should find something out today. Could be some more travel involved, and I would imagine that that will be the case. One thing I might do is fire up the mowers and cut grass, I should have done it over the weekend but it's just easier when there are two of us. Michelle rides the riding mower and I follow along with the push mower to get the areas where the riding mower may not be able to get. 

I hope everyone has a great day, make it special. 

No comments: