Links

Friday, April 16, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Michelle is up home, she went up yesterday afternoon for family support and reasons. Same reasons she was up there till late on Tuesday, only this time she took enough stuff to stay a night or two if need be. 

With Michelle gone, I'm here holding the household down and we are all watching each other. I'm watching Peanut, Peanut is watching Kiwi, Kiwi is watching Sophie, and Sophie is keeping me straight and letting me know when the Queen is hungry and wants to be fed. 

Plans for the weekend is to prepare to go out to work next week for RTI. I have my segment materials, I'm just waiting to see what is opened and closed. I will most likely be going to the Northern Panhandle again like I did for 80% of the time I worked last quarter. DiCarlo's Pizza, Coleman's Fish Sandwiches and seeing my brother Gary are all things that could be happening over the next few weeks. 

I did find out yesterday that those of us who got the Pfizer COVID Vaccine may be required to get a booster within the next 12 months. I had my second Pfizer shot exactly two weeks ago today, so as of this blog I am 100% vaccinated. 

Have yourselves a great day, make it a special one. 

No comments: