Links

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back to one of my finest memories of Gigi. Michelle and I would go to her house every year for the Christmas gathering, it was a big event where everyone from her Ohio family would show up. We would feast and then play Bingo before we would head to our next destination. 

One year that predates Michelle and I being together, I guess she went to Texas Roadhouse and put some peanuts in her purse. My brother in law Jim every year would somehow at Christmas remind her of that incident by somehow having a gift associated with Peanuts to surprise her. One year he had a Pizza Box delivered that was just full of shelled Peanuts, this year he gave her a Peanut dispenser filled with peanuts. It was a running joke they enjoyed and how Jim was going to give her Peanuts every year was the discussion of the day. One year he even gave her a bra, filled with Peanuts. Some of my many fond memories. She will be missed but never forgotten. 

Have yourselves a good day, I should be home tonight. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: