Links

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, me and the kids (and by kids I'm talking about two cats and a bird) spent last night singing and telling jokes half the night. Peanut is the comedian and of course, Kiwi is the songbird. I'm out here collecting my thoughts for the day. 

Michelle is still in Delaware and has had a good time, they visited Assateague Island yesterday where the wild ponies roam, this is where Hayley and Tyler are going to get married. They ran a few other places yesterday and Michelle said that they have been having a great time. That all ends today as they head back to Canonsburg and Michelle leaves there to come home later today. I miss her and so do our animal friends.

Since Michelle is in Delaware, that means I get to go out and do the grocery shopping and all of the chores this morning. Not a big deal, we already have the meals planned out for the week, so it's just going to be me preparing for what we have already decided on for dinners. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: