Links

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, Peanut is in sleeping with Michelle and I'm out here surfing the next and collecting my thoughts for the day. Not sure what is on the boob tube but whatever it is I'm obviously not paying attention. 

I've got a lot to do today I tried yesterday to book my hotel for working in Weirton this week, but being WV is only 5 miles wide in that stretch and we are not allowed to stay in any neighboring states due to COVID restrictions and it being Graduation weekend plus some auctioneers convention this week, that's not happening. When I travel I have to stay within the guidelines for rates, but everything was booked solid this week for that 5 mile stretch across West Virginia. I'll still be working the panhandle this week, but will be working between Wheeling and Moundsville and I will once again be staying in Moundsville this upcoming week for work. I feel DiCarlos and some Coleman's in my future this week. 

I managed to watch the WVU Spring game yesterday, I have to say I was really impressed with the Defense and how they play, the Offense, however, is still a work in progress in my opinion. I think they are a year or two away from being effective and able to control a game. Just a little too inconsistent and too many drops for my taste. 

Today's festivities will start off with our grocery shopping and chores for the week. I'll write all of my blogs for this upcoming week as I will be away working. Other than that there's not too much going on for us today. I'll be busy, but it's just a bunch of busywork that I need to do. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: