* Monday is once again behind us, I'm out the door later this morning to head to the Northern Panhandle. Sounds like a great time to do a tidbits.
* It has been 20,962 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable.* It has been 6,183 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have a minor in Communications and a Minor in History.
* 4,009 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning but she was expecting it.
* It was 3,531 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, then we feasted like Kings and Queens.
* I have now lived 1,171 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong.
* I have 3,949 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 508 days away. I think I started this countdown with about 2,493 days.
* There are 248 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021. You still have plenty of time.
* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 225 more days.
* There are 107 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth Wedding Anniversary together. =)
* There are only 61 days until the start of Summer 2021. My second favorite season of the year. I'm currently enjoying my favorite season.
* I have written 6,376 blogs in the now 16 1/2+ years since I started blogging.
* I did work on my drone last weekend, it may have to been sent out for repairs.
* Anyone else about ready for this COVID stuff to be behind us?
* Corona Virus, you can still track it as it is now starting to pick up steam and the numbers are increasing.
* We're actually Green for COVID for Monongalia County, although most of the rest of the state is red you can track the state stats HERE. We're still Orange on the Harvard map though.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.