Links

Monday, April 05, 2021

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that includes those fun-filled things referred to as weekends. Now it is time for everyone to place their collective noses back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what you do to make this a better world. 

For the first time in the past six weeks, I will not be traveling today to work for RTI. Our quarter is over with and we are shut down for anywhere from a couple of weeks to a month as the next quarter starts to gear up and go. I won't be going out until they move to the fieldwork portion of the process. 

No plans for me this week, but that can always change in a heartbeat. Michelle however is going with Hayley and Tyler later this week down to Delaware to look at where they are getting married. They are going down to look for a cake maker I think and a few other things that will be purchased there for the wedding. They are leaving Friday but Michelle is going up Thursday evening so they can get a really good early start from Canonsburg to Delaware. That way they can jump on I-70 up north and start their six-hour journey to the Atlantic Ocean. I'll be here holding down the fort while she is gone. Maybe Peanut and I can get into some trouble with Kiwi, Sophie will be too busy napping. 

I hope everyone has a great day today, the NCAA Championship is tonight. If Gonzaga wins I win by groups bracket, but Baylor is Big XII so I wouldn't be upset if they won. 

No comments: