Links

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is once again behind us, Kiwi's streak of days of going outside has been broken, great reason to do yet another tidbits. 

* It has been 20,955 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable. 

* It has been 6,176 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have a minor in Communications and a Minor in History. 

* 4,773 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, Pizza Hut and 10,000 BC movie that was horrible. 

* 4,002 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning but she was expecting it. 

* It was 3,524 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, then we feasted like Kings and Queens. 

* I have now lived 1,164 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong.

* I have 3,956 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 508 days away. I think I started this countdown with about 2,500 days. 

* 295 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, he has ended his winter vacation and can once again be seen in the back yard eating the Corn Michelle puts out. 

* 262 more days to go until my Goodbye 2021 Blog is posted, I'm hoping for a big year this year. 

* There are 255 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021. You still have plenty of time. 

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 232 more days. 

* There are 114 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. It was postponed this March to July and now they are pushing the tour until next year. It'll be my and Michelle's 10th wedding anniversary.

* There are 114 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* There are only 68 days until the start of  Summer 2021. My second favorite season of the year. I'm currently enjoying my favorite season. 

* I have written 6,369 blogs in the now 16 1/2+ years since I started blogging. 

* I did work on my drone last weekend, it may have to been sent out for repairs. 

* Gasoline ass, which is how I would describe my wife this past week, is supposed to be heading back home with her sister Chris today for the day. 

* Update, both Michelle and I are fully vaccinated. I never felt anything from either shot, she got a little sick from the second one. By Friday we should be completely good to go. We're still wearing masks. 

* Kiwi is getting sad, he had Alexa give him the extended weather forecast and he's not too happy. 

* I have to figure a way out to cut the grass before it gets too put of hand, the good news is our lawn tractor can take care of it!

* The West Virginia Blackbears named their new coach for the upcoming season, Morgantown native, and just played in the majors last season Jedd Gyorko is the new coach.  

* Corona Virus, you can still track it as it is now starting to pick up steam and the numbers are increasing. 

* We're actually Green for COVID for Monongalia County, although most of the rest of the state is red you can track the state stats HERE. We're still Orange on the Harvard map though. 

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.  

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: