Links

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This week's pic actually goes back about 12 years, Michelle and I were going to a couple of friends of ours Justin and Samantha's wedding, we grabbed this pic before we left for the day. It was a time period before we were married and us living together as the picture is taken from the living room. 

Funny story about that day, the wedding we went to we were sitting at a table with a few other friends and the question was asked: "where is the cookie table?" I was the only one at our table who did not have western pa roots as everyone but me knew exactly what they were talking about, Michelle had to explain it to me that in Western Pa, at the wedding reception there is usually a cookie table. I really liked that idea, so much so that if you remember our wedding there was a huge cookie table.

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: