* Well my string of non-working Mondays ended yesterday, as sad as it was I had to work yesterday. But this however is Tuesday and I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It was 18,559 days ago that I was born. Yes that qualifies as a member of AARP and I have used that membership.
* 3,782 days ago I fulfilled a dream of mine when I graduated from WVU. I was 35 before I ever started, but I did graduate with a degree.
* 2,383 days ago I went out on a date. Not just any old date, it was a first date with a woman who would forever change my life.
* 1,607 days ago I wanted to make that dating thing a little more permanent, so I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to that wonderful woman.
* 1,144 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, we tied the bonds of matrimony and feasted like kings.
* I have about 6,278 more days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.
* I'm 317 days from my 4th Wedding Anniversary.
* There are only 178 more days to go until Spring, can you tell I'm already tired of Winter and it's only a few days into Fall.
* I have 99 more days of blogging to do before I do my Goodbye 2014 Blog. That's still a lot of time to add content and memories to for me to make.
* If you are Christmas Shopping, you still have 93 days to go before Christmas, although I have seen a number of stores starting to put Christmas stuff out already.
* This is my 3,792nd blog that I have written for George's Journal. It's amazing the number of things and events that have been a part of this blog since its inception.
* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow? Not sure if I have ever mentioned that here before, but I wanted to start out the season right.
* Lot's of events coming up this weekend.
* The Preston County Buckwheat Festival begins once again this week.
* The West Virginia Wine and Jazz Festival is this weekend at Camp Muffley.
* Michelle and I will be going to the Steelers game this Sunday. We will be treated as VIP's once again with pre-game field passes as the Steelers take on Tampa Bay. This is our prize for winning the 2014 KDKA McDonalds Pittsburgh Steelers Trivia show again this year. This is the second time that we have won the tournament and have placed in the prizes by making the finals in all three seasons we have competed. I'll be joining my Trivia Teammates welcoming the Steelers onto the field.
* I've finally earned my 75 pound badge. 76.9 lbs since May 22nd and 91.9 lbs since Christmas.
* Hi ho hi ho