Links

Friday, September 26, 2014

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday!!!

Looking for a little bit of Football tonight? The Morgantown High Mohigans take on three time defending State Champion Martinsburg tonight at Poly Lewis Field. I'm hoping for the best, but Martinsburg looks like they will extend their streak once again. University High travels to Musselmen and Clay Battelle hosts St. John Oh in Blacksville this evening. A good evening of football.

My plans for this weekend? Well first of all Michelle has been battling Bronchitis all week, so my main concern is her health tomorrow. I'm going to try to get her healthy for Sunday.

Sunday I will be joining the rest of the Pudgy Polamalus at Heinz Field as we will once again be on the field with the team Sunday Afternoon during the pre-game. I'll once again grab as many pictures as possible and share them with everyone as I can.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: