Links

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years. Little lost moments in time that were captures and stored for us all to share at a later time. It's one of my favorite blog posts of the week and I love looking through my pictures. Sometimes it is pretty easy to find that one magical moment to share and sometimes you do struggle to find one. One thing is always certain, it's always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture was one that I actually already had in mind before I started writing this blog. Since Kaiden's birthday was yesterday I wanted him to be the subject and I think this is probably the funnest picture that I have ever taken of him.

We are at Pam and George's for Calvin's Birthday party and I captured this timeless treasure. Kaiden was just strolling along without a care int he world and I managed to get this image. It's just one of those pictures that you take that you you just love and never forget.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: