Links

Friday, September 05, 2014

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Carnival Pride
Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of a VACATION WEEK, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday!!!

Well this is my last day of work until September 16th as we prepare to go on vacation. We will be leaving tomorrow morning en route to Baltimore where we will board our cruise ship the Carnival Pride yet once again on Sunday Morning. This may be the last blog that I write prior to returning from vacation. I have a video blog set to post starting tomorrow and running each day until we return. Each video will coincide with our trip last year based on where we are each day. The dates may be a little off, but the locations and relative days of the week are not.

ALSO, we are in the finals once again of the McDonald's KDKA Steelers Trivia Challenge tomorrow night at 11:35 on KDKA. This is the Championship show for all the marbles, so be sure to tune in and see if we can be the first ever two time champions or if we win some other consolation prize. Don't forget to watch and see if we bring home any hardware (not that I am going to give away any hints).

If you are wanting to watch some football, well the High Schools are in action this evening. The Morgantown High Mohigans travel to Brooke to take on the Bruins after starting off 1-0 this season. University High is once again on the road for the second straight week to play Parkersburg South and Clay Battelle battles Midland Trail this evening in Blacksville.

Looking for a little college action? The West Virginia Mountaineers will try to recover from an opening week loss to Alabama as they take on Townson at Mylan Puskar Stadium 7:30 tomorrow night. I will be in Baltimore, but with any luck I am hoping to be able to watch the game.

Looking for the Big Boys? The Pittsburgh Steelers will open their 2014-5 season this Sunday afternoon at home against the Cleveland Browns. Baltimore will be hosting the Bengals Sunday, but I'll make sure to give them a Steelers salute as I dive by MT Stadium on my way to the terminal. =)

I got to get today in before my vacation starts, so I will see everyone on the flip side. Enjoy my videos, cheer for us to win the Steelers Trivia show Saturday night and make sure you cheer on the Mohigans, Hawks, Cee Bees, Mountaineers and Steelers this weekend.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: