Links

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbit

* Well I have to say that we do have Monday under our belts, although we spent it at home with the blue footed Boobie and he was hiding from the snow and cold. Still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 2,152 days since Michelle and I went on our first date together.

* 1,374 days ago on a morning that was much more warmer and with a lot less snow, I proposed marriage to her.

* 913 days ago in front of our closes friends and family we exchanged our wedding vows and entered a world of Marital bliss.

* I have 6,509 days to go until I retire, give or take a few.

* 330 days to go until New Years Eve and my Goodbye 2014 Blog. I wonder if I will mention that I hate snow in that blog as well.

* I Hate Snow.

* You have 324 more shopping days left until Christmas. Never too early to get a start for the season.

* 183 days to go until Michelle and My's third wedding anniversary.

* 44 days until Spring. I don't think they can get here quick enough.

* Dropping LP off at the garage to get a few things looked at that we agreed to have fixed when I bought her.

* Putting Pearl in the repair shop tomorrow to fix her boo boo.

* NETL closed for only the second time since I have been there yesterday. It was also the second time in the past few weeks.

* I found a great website to see how traffic and road conditions are around the state, WV511.org is pretty awesome. Morgantown even has three cameras around town.

* This is my 3,537th blog post that I have written.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: