Links

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a semi-quiet household, we're dog sitting so me and the infamous Little Rock of Love are up watching some TV. I did make it to work yesterday, but I have to be perfectly honest I was still and am still a little bit under the weather although it is manageable.

Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow? I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned this, I kinda really don't like snow. It must think I like it for some reason, because this winter has been one significant snowfall after another after another and throw in a few arctic cold blasts and that has made this one less that happy and chipper winter.

Valentines Day due to my illness was probably less than eventful for my wonderful wife. We still haven't decided what to get each for our Valentines Days gift to each other. We did go out to dinner last night at the Golden Coral and the place was packed like I have never seen it before. I don't know if it was a special thing due to Valentines Day or it's a menu item now, but they were serving Lobster Tails for $3.99 each. There was a line out the door.

One of the two shows on Netflix Michelle and I purged watched last year was House of Cards with Kevin Spacey. It was the first Netflix exclusive series we watched (Orange is the New Black was the other) and we absolutely fell in love with it. With the snowfall and both of us still battling an illness to some extent still, this might just be our day today.

Have a great day.


No comments: