Links

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Up Early On a Sunday

I guess I have to make up for sleeping in yesterday morning, so I'm up earlier than normal today. Actually I woke up about an hour ago with heart burn and have been surfing around on the internet. Watching The Benchwarmers on the boob tube and up collecting my thoughts and drinking a lemon lime soda (I don't do coffee).

Well it was a week late and there was a good bit of discussion, but Michelle and I finally bought our Valentines Day gift to each other. It was a much harder than normal decision this year, when we want something we go and buy it. So we wanted something practical and that we would use.

In years past we purchased a Charbroil Grill from Lowes Grill in 2009, I think we bought our surround sound system in 2010, the Vacuum sealer in 2011, the Bread Maker in 2012, a Coleman Grill  to use for Concerts last year. So what could we buy that would be useful at home.

I ran a few ideas by her, but we decided on, get this, another grill. Yes we were talking about getting a smoker, and I was looking at a nice Weber smoker. Talked to a guy at work who has about a dozen grills and is a grill master and asked him about smokers. He gave me some very good and money saving advice. We chose a Weber 22.5" Kettle Grill. It's our fourth grill, but all four have their own unique purpose. Three as propane, this is our first charcoal grill. We also bought  a couple accessories to go with it including the cover and the Fuel Holders that will allow us to do our indirect heat smoking.

Have a great Sunday.

No comments: