Links

Saturday, February 01, 2014

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in the early AM, I'm the first one to recover from the losing battle with the Sandman last night. The household is quiet and I'm up early with something playing in the background, but I have no idea what is on.

It's going to be a blah day for us, it's the day before the Super Bowl and Groundhogs Day, so it might just be a relaxing day. We wanted to have a relaxing weekend last weekend and it just didn't seem to turn out that way with all the things going on with the cars, so this might be our relaxing weekend that we missed out on.

Well tomorrow is the Super Bowl, and I think I am just as excited to see the new run of Commercials as this is also the Super Bowl for commercials as well. I have seen the new Budweiser Commercial with the Clydesdales and the Dog they raised, but that's the only one I have seen a preview for so far. I think Michelle and I are going to do a batch of wings for the game.

Have a great day.

No comments: