Links

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded Monday is once again behind us and we are looking down that barrel of a Tuesday once again. Other than if the blue footed booby kicked Phil's and Mother Natures butt for this weather, I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* 2,173 wonderful days ago, I treated a very special lady to a night of Pizza and a movie. We have been together since that magical night.

* 1.397 days ago in the early morning in our back yard, I proposed marriage to that wonderful woman.

* 934 days ago in front of our closest friends in family, we exchanged our wedding vows and entered into a world of marital bliss.

* I have only 6,488 days (give or take) until I retire. Maybe when I finally do that I'll bore the heck out of everyone by doing two blogs a day. LOL

* 309 days to go until my goodbye 2014 blog. I still have plenty of time to add content.

* Only 303 more shopping days left until Christmas. If you are an early planner, get stated. If you're a procrastinator, you have plenty of time.

* 194 days to go until Michelle and I once again set sail on the high seas. Once again returning to some of our favorite places in the entire world to be (I'm talking to you Half Moon Cay). See you in September.

* 162 days to go until our third wedding anniversary.

* 148 more days to go until we party down with Jimmy Buffett once again in Pittsburgh. If you want to go, tickets are still on sale . If you have never seen Jimmy live, I say just click the link and plan on joining us. You won't regret it.

* Only 23 more days until Spring is Officially here. Not sure if Mother Nature is going to cooperate. I'm ready to break out that new grill.

* This is my 3,559th blog that I have written for George's Journal. I had a few other screw around blogs around the net, none that really amounted to anything.

* My niece Val has been redecorating every room in her house, I think she is finally attacking her last room with Erica's bedroom.

* Amy called me last week asking about a deal on a laptop, never did hear back if she bought it. I think both her and Val were getting ready to purchase one each.

* I'm not sire if I have ever mentioned this before, but I hate snow.

* Congratulations to Dale Earnhardt Jr for winning the Daytona 500 Sunday. I was a big fan of his dad's and pretty much quit following the sport on a weekly basis when he died.

* My favorite message board Blue and Gold News has been down a good deal recently, they are upgrading their servers.

* We're a little over halfway through season 2 of House of Cards on Netflix, Michelle and I both love the show and have been watching a different episode every night since it was released.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: