Links

Sunday, February 09, 2014

Quiet Sunday Morning

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Michelle is still resting as she has been under the weather all weekend. She just can't seem to shake this thing what ever it is, I'll try convincing her into going to WVU Urgent Care today.

Well Jimmy Buffett announced his Pittsburgh tour date yesterday for a July 23rd Concert. Of the 8 tickets we bought last year, 6 have reconfirmed for this year and I have to talk to Gary and see if he wants the other two before accepting other offers to buy them.

Back to reality though, it's still cold and there is still snow on the ground. Weather is calling for more snow today and tomorrow. Have I ever mentioned before that I Hate Snow? Nope, I don't really care for the white stuff that falls from the sky on any other day other than a little bit Christmas Eve. Other than that, I hate snow and I'm a shorts and sandals kind of guy.

Normal schedule today of grocery shopping and laundry, but I might be flying solo since Michelle is still under the weather.

Have a Great Day.

No comments: