Links

Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday Morning

All good things must come to an end, unfortunately that includes those fun filled things we enjoy so much called weekends. It's time to stick our noses back on the grindstones for another fun filled week of work doing the things that allows us to do what we do that gives us our enjoyment in life.

I've been spoiled by all this nice warm weather that we have been experiencing as of late, but alas Mother Nature is no where near done with us and the winter weather as I see temps dropping into the teens mid-week. It was a nice little break, and for someone like me whose favorite season is Springtime, it was a a needed break from all the arctic cold and snow.

Nothing too exciting planned this week, although I'll have Dr's appointments the next couple. Eye exam coming up next week, not sure if they are going to do a diabetic dilated eye exam or not. I've had two cataract surgeries over the past few years, but I'm not a Doctor so what would I know.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: