Links

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hump Day

If you stand up on your tippy toes, just high enough to see over that noon time hump and all the snow that is piled up everywhere. Just on the other side of a Photo Flashback, you can see the dawn of another weekend off in the distance.

Well hopefully Michelle's neck is still feeling chipper this morning, she kind of threw it out this weekend and was in a whole lot of pain for a couple of days. Monday she went to the chiropractor, but that only gave her minimal relief. Yesterday she went to see a massage therapist on the Mileground at Kneading You, LLC and they seemed to have not only made what was wrong feel better, they seemed to have fixed the problem. Michelle called me all excited to be pain free and feeling good.

Something that I have been looking for for sometime someone posted a picture of yesterday morning on Facebook. I used to love Dog N Suds when they used to be here in Morgantown. It has been gone a number of years, I think it was where Shoney's currently sites if memory serves me correctly. I used to love their root beer. For years, you used to be able to buy the bottled root beer here in town, but I haven't seen it in years here. Michelle and I were actually looking for it in Cleveland, but to no avail as it is a dying brand. I found out yesterday morning that Big Lots has it. =)

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: