Links

Monday, February 10, 2014

Have I Ever Mentioned

I don't know if I have ever mentioned this on this blog, but I kind of hate snow. Not just a little bit, I really hate snow. I don't mind a little bit on Christmas Eve, because that is when you are supposed to get snow. After that however, I am done with it. I don't care if I see another snowflake until next Christmas Eve. I don't think I have ever discussed this with anyone, so if anyone asks my opinion of snow.....

Now it's once again time to stop all the relaxing and get ready to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another week of work. Time to get back to doing what it is we do for a living that allows us to do the things we do.

This is going to be a questionable week for me, we have a family member having surgery this morning outside of the area, so to say that this week is up in the air is a bit of an understatement. I'll try to give everyone an update when it is appropriate.

I guess both my Mom and Michelle have been down with this flu bug the past week or so, I have been fortunate enough to avoid it completely this year. I got my flu shot early this past fall and that is what I attribute it to.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: