Links

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that holiday Monday is now behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. Jean is home from and resting from Baltimore so I definitely can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* 2,166 days ago I had the opportunity to go on a first date with the woman who would forever change my world.

* 1,390 days ago I knew I had to make sure that she would continue to stay in my life, so I bought a piece of jewelry and got down on one knee and proposed marriage.

* 927 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, with my Brother by my side as my Best Man, we exchanged our wedding vows.

* I have about 6,495 days to go until I retire give or take a few.

* 316 more days of blogging to prepare material for my Goodbye 2014 Blog on New Years Eve.

* If you haven't started your Christmas shopping yet, you still have 310 days to do so. I don;t think WalMart has put out their 2014 Christmas decorations yet, but it shouldn't be too much longer. (That is supposed be be sarcasm, but they'll have it out in a few months.)

* 201 more days until we once again set sail on the High Seas heading to the Caribbean once again.

* 169 days to go until my third wedding anniversary with the woman mentioned in blog points 2, 3 and 4.

* 155 days until we party down with Jimmy Buffett. I secured the tickets yesterday to the 2014 concert.

* Do you realize it is only 30 days to go until Springtime? Please Hurry up, I think everyone is tired of the white stuff. Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow?

* This is my 3,552nd Blog Post.

* As I mentioned previously, Jean is home. I called last night but she was home recovering and is still in some pain.

* Michelle visited the chiropractor yesterday, she hurt her neck sneezing over the weekend and has been in a lot of pain the last few days.

* Looking for a little side income, check out my Brother in Law Nick's site.

* I'm thinking that with Summer Time coming up, we all need to get together at least once this summer and have a good old fashioned Hall Cookout at either Marilla or Krepps Park. Someplace where the kids can go swimming and the adults can get into a food fight like days of old. It's never too early to start planning, and I say reserve a shelter and do it right.

* I made a trip up to Streets Store yesterday to stock up on some more bacon and whole hog sausage. They have the best bacon in the deli, especially if you do it on a cast iron skillet like I do for my lovely wife every morning. I'm just that kind of a nice guy.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: