Links

Sunday, February 02, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday

It's Super Bowl Sunday. The one Football Day of the year that both fans and advertisers look forward to. The Seattle Seahawks lead by former WVU Linebacker Bruce Irvin and they will be playing against Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos.

I heard yesterday that there are still 18,000 tickets left to be sold still for todays event. This is going to be the least fan friendly Super Bowl with all the restrictions they are putting on fans including no tailgating. Really? It's the Super Bowl and you want to tell people that they are not allowed to Tailgate? Something tells me this is New Yorks first and last Super Bowl they will ever host. 18,000 tickets remaining for the Super Bowl, unheard of.

Michelle and I are doing wings and watching the game here. No big party, just us with some football food and staying home. I did buy a pack of multiple flavored cheese balls yesterday, so looking foreward to getting into that.

My prediction? Despite being an AFC (Denver) kind of guy, I believe Defense wins Championships and am leaning towards the Seahawks winning their first Super Bowl.

No comments: