Links

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or saved through the years that are stored on my drive at home. Tens of thousands of pictures scanning from my youth until just last weekend when Michelle and I attended her nephews wedding. I like to look through them all and select just one special picture to write a little blog about and briefly reflect on that lost moment in time. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find it and sometimes it's not that easy, it is however always a whole lot of fun.

For this weeks picture I have to go way back, back to when the Pirates and Steelers were both world Champions and I was just starting my Sophomore year at Morgantown High School. This is my 10th grade school pic, the one that was used in my Sophomore year yearbook.

I don't remember too much about this day or this picture other than I was one hell of a good looking young man at this time. If you look real close on the top of my head, I had this thing that they call hair back then.

Long time ago.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: