Links

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all the pictures that I have accumulated through the years and find one special picture to right a blog about. One lost moment in time that was captured with a camera and brought back to life here on my blog. Sometimes it's a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes back to the first time Michelle and I attended a Jimmy Buffett Concert together. It was during the first year that we dated and we sat under the Pavilion for that concert. Ever since this year we have purchased the cheaper lawn seats that you see behind us, but if you ask me the lawn is the place to be.

This picture is of no one in particular, it's just a picture that I took of the lawn crowd that was seated behind us. Jimmy had not made it out yet but the crowd was starting to really get warmed up. It was a great time and I think we should do it again....like TODAY!!!!!!!

No comments: