Links

Friday, July 19, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I'm actually off again today and so is Michelle. I'm writing this blog this morning, which is pretty rare for a week day blog for me because I usually author it the evening before. We were gone all day yesterday and with the long day, the heat and rain and mugginess, I was beat by the time we got home earlier this morning. I still have the Subaru packed with everything from the concert last night. I have all the pictures up on Facebook.

The only bad thing about yesterday was my brother Gary decided to come up later and somehow got lost on his Harley and could not make it to the show. I kept trying to call him, but to no avail and when I finally did get a hold of him he was lost somewhere. One time he tells me he's on 50 the other time he tells me he's on the Steubenville Pike, how do you get on both of those roads without passing the concert pavilion I don't know. I told him to use the GPS on his iPhone but that got him lost. He missed the show which kind of put a damper on it for us.

Today I've got a funeral to attend and a car to unpack. I probably drank more yesterday than I have in a lot of years, but it was hot and I drank responsibly enough to know when to slow down and start drinking water. We did have a great time however.

Have a great day.

No comments: