Links

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Well I wouldn't exactly call this the best of my weekends. Michelle was going to go home for the weekend, but I actually called her around noon yesterday and asked her to come home. I don't know what it was, but they are possibly thinking food poisoning and I think I can subscriber to that diagnosis. I went to Wings Ole Friday night and that is when it all started.

I've been burning up and having cold chills, nauseous, diarrhea like I think I have never had. When I thought I was well enough to call Michelle yesterday, she was worried that I was lethargic and to be honest I had actually came out of it when I called her.

I have to thank my wife for yesterday, she is my life. She came home and took men to med express, they gave me to bags of an IV because I was so dehydrated and they gave me something for the nausea, but whatever was bothering my stomach was out already.

I swear every muscle in my body hurts.

No comments: