Links

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Hump Day

Well that's two days down, tomorrow is the 4th of July Holiday as well as a Photo Flashback, so I guess you can still refer to this as hump day.

Not a whole lot on my mind today, it's kind of one of those blah kind of days when your brain is struggling more and more for something creative to write about. The creative juices are just not flowing as I am writing this, I think I used to call these types of blogs brain farts. When you really have nothing to write about, but you want to make sure that there is in fact something fresh to read.

I have been using this one iPhone ap the last couple of months that I have absolutely fell in love with. It's called evernote. It allows me to sync notes from my home computer, my work computer and my iPhone all at the same time. If I have a note from a meeting, I can sync that, if I need to remember something, I can sync that as well. Pretty handy little ap that I have grown quite fond of.

I'm off tomorrow for the 4th, so let's get this party started.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: