Links

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well once again that dreaded Monday is behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. I have searched high and low, near and far and have yet to come up with a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* 1,943 Days ago I was blessed, I had the opportunity to go out on a date with someone very special in my life who would become a permanent fixture in my life.

* 1,166 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to this wonderful lady.

* 703 days ago in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center, we exchanged our vows and became man and wife.

* 175 more days until my year end BLOG.

* 169 more shopping days left until Christmas. Never too early to start and something tells me you are going to see stores start decorating for it in the near future.

* 145 days until I hit the big 5-0.

* 61 more days left until we set sail on the high seas once again on our cruise.

* In 53 more days the William and Mary Football team will invade Morgantown as the start of the 2013 Mountaineer Football season starts.

* 28 days until mine and Michelle's second Wedding Anniversary.

* 9 more days until we assemble with the rest of the Parrot Heads in Pittsburgh to see Jimmy Buffett once again.

* I think I mentioned last week in one of my BLOGS that Amy and Ralph get to keep Ralph's Dad's land after all the legal mumbo jumbo was completed. It was really good news for them and Any was quite happy.

* I've been riding in with and home with Michelle for a few days, at least until my car is back up and ready to roll again.

* Michael finally had someone come out and look at the AC last night, being that there were no windows and no air flow through it tends to get a might bit warm in our little home, especially with all the hotter weather we have had.

*  I actually had to get a new badge yesterday at work, mine was cracked and would not work on the automated gates.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: