Links

Monday, July 08, 2013

Weekend is Over

Well that wonderful thing that we refer to as the weekend, a four day one in my case, is now behind us. Now it's time to stop all the enjoying and put our noses back on the grindstone for yet another fun filled week of work.

Our big Air Conditioner is still down, the guy never came over the weekend to replace the blower motor so it was a little warmer than usual in the apartment. I know it has Michelle some discomfort, but hopefully Michael's guy can get here pretty soon and we can get it taken care of.

I've been having car troubles, but I think we have the car past that right now. New spark plugs, fuel filter and banging on the catalytic converter has seemed to make one heck of a difference. Thanks to Michael for helping me with the fuel filter and Gary for help with the catalytic converter.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: