Links

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Morning Ramblings

I have no idea why I slept so long, but I just got up but I'm still the first one to win the battle with that dreaded Sandman from last night.

The wedding went pretty well, it was nice to be a part of it and I like how they did it. Corey wore a camouflage tuxedo but it was done very nice and was very appropriate. The wedding was held at a lodge it went off without a hitch and became a memorable day for the both of them.

On our way home we were listening to Jimmy Buffett's live concert from Detroit last night. Michelle was even doing "Fins" for me as we were driving down the interstate. They broadcast all of his concerts live on Sirrus XM which we have in the Subaru.

Today is the last of our four day weekend, it'a going to be filled with grocery shopping, laundry and chores around the house. Might even try to work a nap into the mix today.

Have a great day.

No comments: