Links

Friday, July 05, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well we had a small cookout yesterday, did about 15 pounds of ribs on the grill, they turned out to be a pretty big hit with everyone. Trish and Joe came to visit and Gary stopped down as well.

Well I guess when it rains it pours, I think I have blown the head of my engine up. We're going to try to do a compression test on it to be sure, but I think Gary's analysis may be pretty accurate.

Air Conditioner motor threw a bearing as well yesterday, can't say that these last 48 hours has been a run of good luck for me. The place is hot as heck and no air flow with the AC down. Someone is coming to look at it.

I'm off today, seeing what I can do about these problems.

No comments: