Links

Monday, July 29, 2013

Waiting to See

I have been down all weekend, thinking it was caused from food poisoning from Wings Ole on Chestnut Ridge Road. I had to have Michelle come home to take me to Med Express and yesterday was a hit or miss kind of day.

As to the time of my authoring this blog, I have taken 5 extremely hot showers so far today because in between sweating and burning up, I go through a series of cold chills that just leaves me shivering, the only way to alleviate that is to taker a hot shower.

I'm having surgery on Wednesday, so I'm limited to what kind of meds that I am allowed to take until the surgery is completed.

I guess this is a wait and see kind of thing to see if I can make it to work today, I ate my first meal since Friday evening last night, but it was just a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches. The good news is I am now able to fart with confidence, where Friday and Saturday night you had better be on the commode if you even had an inclination of passing gas. To say that it made for an awful weekend is an understatement.

I would say Hi ho hi ho but it all depends on how I feel.

No comments: