Links

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well I made it through Monday without dying and feeling a little better when I went to bed than I did when I initially woke up for the day. I made it to work, met with Secretary Moniz and Congressman McKinley and made it home. I definitely can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It has been 1,964 days since I met the love of my life and took her out on our first date. The movie was horrible, the company was awesome.

* 1,187 days ago I got down on one knee after 777 days of dating and proposed marriage.

* We were married 724 days ago (she wouldn't wait another 777 days lol), and I'm glad she didn't.

* 154 more days to go until New Years Eve.

* 148 more shopping days left for Christmas shopping, now is the time to start planning.

* In 124 more days I celebrate the 29th anniversary of my 21st Birthday.

* 40 days and counting until we set sail once again on our cruise. Woo Hoo

* 32 more days to go until the Mountaineer Football team takes the field for the first game of the 2013 season. We lost Geno, Tavon and Stedman but we have Florida States former starting QB (Trickett) Houston's top Running Back who was thought to be one of the highest rated running backs in the coming NFL Draft and as of Friday we have the Nations top running back from 2012 and Hopewell High School Rushel Shell who would have been Pitts (snicker snicker) starter this season.

* We are 7 days away from our second wedding anniversary.

* In 4 days we will be VIP's of the Pittsburgh Steelers at their training camp in Latrobe. We're on the field and get to eat with the team. Chris swears this should be the top prize since the seats they give away for winning Steelers trivia really aren't that good.

* I'm one day away from having the third surgery in my lifetime. I am having my second cataract surgery tomorrow, I had my right eye done three years ago and now they are going to remove a cataract and install another intraocular lens. I'll be off work tomorrow and Thursday for a post surgery followup appointment, but I wrote all my reports yesterday so I'm good to go for a few days.

* I told our dog Sadie I needed a tidbit or two and told her to communicate to me in Dogeeze. Something about ham. neighbor dogs and you forgot my treat.

* Sadie said thanks Daddy since I gave her double treats and tore them up so she could eat them, she communicated these things telepathically in dogeeze.

* I speak Dogeeze.

* WVU got a commitment from Tyree Owens last night, I've watched his highlight films and this kid is a big time player.

* With one down, we have one more baby to go in Michelle's family. We're still waiting on Jon and Laura's first baby.

* Well our household is going to be changing, Chad and Laiah are moving to Fairmont this week in anticipation of Chad attending Fairmont State. They have a townhouse close to campus. Hayley and Jared will be moving in temporarily until they find a place. Hayley sublet her apartment at the Ridge because of one of her room mates, another room mate also left this week for the same reason.

* Wings Ole still sucks and I swear I'll never eat there again.

* Stopped over and saw Chris and Jenny last night to pick up our Steeler VIP passes and our gift card to the Steeler store.

* Our first of three Steelers Trivia shows will appear not this weekend, but the next. (we won but don't tell anyone)

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: