Links

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures that I either have on my website or that is on Facebook and select it and tell a little story about it. Little lost moments in time that I can briefly relive and bring a little life back to them. Sometimes it's pretty easy finding that picture and sometimes it's not so easy. It is however a whole lot of fun to write and one of my favorite blogs to do for the most part.

This weeks picture takes us back a few years. It is October but it is not Halloween. Hayley is dressed up in character for her part in the production Sweeney Todd that she took part in. Michelle Chad and I went to see her perform one night during the run and this was a picture that we had taken outside after the production  was completed at the autograph session.

It doesn't seem like this is going on three years ago but it most certainly is going on three years this fall. Hayley put a whole lot of rehearsal time after school to play this role and she really had a lot of fun doing it. It was her Senior year of High School (not an MHS Production, but a professional production) and she really enjoyed doing it. I'm surprised that she never did another play, but you never know, she may surprise us all once again and partake in another production of some other play some day.

Have a great day.

No comments: