Links

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures that I have stored on my computer and look for just one special picture to tell a story about. Sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always a lot of fun.

This weeks pic takes me back to right after I had graduated but was still working at the NRAC at WVU. I had just saved up and bought my new camera that I was pretty excited about and took it into work one day. One of my co-workers grabbed this picture of me ij the office.

I didn't make a lot of money at the NRAC, but the things I learned there gave me an advantage in getting a head start on my career. I worked with some very talented people and did some very challenging projects.

I spent about four years there as an undergrad and even after I graduated.

No comments: