Links

Friday, September 21, 2012

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday!

Looking for a little bit of High School Football action? The undefeated University High Hawks at 4-0 travel to Parkersburg to take on Parkersburg South this evening. Morgantown coming off a loss last week to Martinsburg hosts Anacosta from DC and undefeated Clay Battelle is at home to take on St. Johns Ohio.

I got my IOS 6 for my iPhone. I won't be getting the iPhone 5 until next month, that's when Michelle will be eligible for hers and I'll just wait until then to get the new phones. I have to say I was NOT impressed with IOS 6. I think they took a huge step backwards with the mapping program and AT&T blocked Facetime unless you change your plan. Lot's of disappointment I have to say. Steve Jobs would never have allowed that release to go out like this, the mapping is absolute junk.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: