Links

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is now behind us, for some of us it was a holiday Monday at that, now we are staring Straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,635 days since mine and Michelle's first date a few years ago. I have been absolutely blessed every day since.

* It was 858 days ago that I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to the most wonderful person in the world.

* 395 days ago at the Marilla Center in front of our closest friends and family, we tied the bounds of matrimony and feasted like kings.

* There are only 112 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* There are only 5 more days left until Michelle and I take our cruise. This is one countdown I am very excited to see come to an end after today. It started with around 200 days and we are almost there now.

* Speaking of our cruise, despite having little or no internet accessibility in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, this blog will go on while we are away.

* Speaking of this blog continuing while I'm on vacation, I have written the 9 blogs for my vacation early yesterday morning (had to take advantage of the day off somehow). I'll take you day by day where we are and what we will be doing on that day.

* There will not be a tidbits next week nor any other of my regularly scheduled blogs next week. they will all be vacation blogs.

* I did learn this weekend that one of my credit cards was used for a number of purchases in China. This is the second time this has happened to me, the first was with my bank card, and now this one with one of my credit cards. Don't fret, I just happen to catch it Sunday evening and will have arranged to have it all taken care of this week with my credit card company. At least a bunch of kids has a lot of fun at an amusement park, but not on my dime though.

* Three day weekend over.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: