Links

Friday, September 14, 2012

Freeport Bahamas

Disclaimer: This week I will be on a week long vacation with my beautiful wife. These blogs were pre-written to keep a flow of my blog going and to let people know where we are that today and what we plan to be doing.

Today we will be making our third and final port of call when we arrive in Freeport at 7:00 AM. We will once again spend most of the day here, but we will be scheduled to re-board the ship by 1:30 this afternoon.

Just take a look at this picture, and tell me you would not want to spend the day looking at this beautiful scenery. White sandy beaches and crystal clear water is always some thing that I have seen on TV and only imagined, today Michelle and I get to stick our toes inn this sand one more time.

This has always been one of the locations I have wanted to visit in my lifetime. I guess you can call this part of that dream accomplished.

Have a great day.

No comments: