Links

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again behind us, and would you believe that yesterday was the only Monday I worked during the month of September, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* Michelle and I enjoyed our first date 1,656 days ago.

* 879 days ago I got down on on knee and proposed marriage.

* 416 days ago in front of of our closest friends and family we exchanged our wedding vows.

* There are but 91 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* I was talking to Terri this weekend and told her if she wanted to do Christmas Eve again this year it was alright by me. It seems to be the place everyone likes to congregate to and have the most fun, and that's what it's all about.

* It's starting to feel like Summer is over with. I hit the trails yesterday morning and it was the first time that I thought to myself "I should have worn a light coat".

* BTW, yesterday was the first time since before we went on vacation that I actually made it to the gym. It was just difficult for me to get back into my routine last week, I'm back in it now though.

* Speaking of the gym, it's a cardio day so

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: