Links

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is now behind us, and so is my lengthy vacation that we have enjoyed. Now it's time for me to get back to work, for that reason alone I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,649 days since Michelle and I had our first date.

* It's been 872 days since our engagement.

* 409th day of wedded bliss. I take a little time out each day to reflect how lucky I am.

* There are only 98 shopping days left until Christmas, it's starting to get a little closer.

* I finally got all my pictures from Vacation up on Facebook yesterday. I also got the ones that we took under the water up after we went yesterday and had them developed.

* We have been waiting all summer at Sam's Club to drop their price on their Cuisinart Blend and Cook Soup Maker. The price dropped a few weeks ago and we bought a new one yesterday. Michelle loves soup and has had her eye on this thing for a while.

* The new iPhone IOS 6 should be released tomorrow. The new iPhone I think also is released the same day, we're going to order a couple of new ones but Michelle's contract isn't due for an upgrade until next month. So we'll wait to all the hoopla dies down and go and get them.

* cardio day

* Oh no oh no

No comments: