Links

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out to look back through all of my pictures that I have stored and find just one picture to write about. Sometimes it's easy to find one, and sometimes it's not so easy. It is however always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture is the end of an era. I have played softball at BOPARC for better than a quarter century. It was one thing that I always looked forward to and loved to play.

This weeks picture is actually from my last game that I ever played. I had singled in my last at bat and had made it to third base by the time this picture was taken. I don't remember if I scored or not, but this was the end for me. My last bat, my last game and the start of my retirement from softball.

I was lucky and was able to play on some very good teams through the years and I played on some not so good teams as well. I loved all the years, games and teams I played on and against. I was able to create a number of memories that will last me a lifetime playing a sport I loved.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: