Links

Monday, September 10, 2012

We Are at Sea

Disclaimer: This week I will be on a week long vacation with my beautiful wife. These blogs were pre-written to keep a flow of my blog going and to let people know where we are that today and what we plan to be doing.

It's a day at sea for us today. We've left the Port of Baltimore and we are heading way down south to the Eastern Carribean. We'll be spending both today and tomorrow out at sea, but don't fret. Remember I have an extended balcony on the top deck, so as this posts I'll be looking at a beautiful sunrise out over the ocean as everyone else enjoys getting up and going to work today.

If you are curious what our room looks like, I found this video. It's not our room, our balcony is twice the size of this one plus we are in the rear of the boat with an unobstructed view.

Enjoy, we are.


No comments: