Links

Sunday, September 09, 2012

ALL ABOARD!!!!!!

Disclaimer: This week I will be on a week long vacation with my beautiful wife. These blogs were pre-written to keep a flow of my blog going and to let people know where we are that today and what we plan to be doing.

It's here. After all of the countdowns, all of the planning and preparation the day is finally here. THIS is the day our dreams become reality and all our planning finally pays off, this is the day we actually GET ON THE BOAT!!!!!!

I have to say there were times that I thought this day would never arrive, but it's here. Our week long cruise to the Bahamas and we are doing it in comfort, we're doing it in style and it was all paid for months ago.

We are scheduled to board early this afternoon and we will be departing from the Port of Baltimore at around 4:30 this afternoon. One of the highlights that I am looking forward to day (one of many should I say) is actually going under the bay bridge for once instead of driving over top of it. I've crossed it numerous times, this will be my first time going under it.

I'll be sure to grab a few pics today and share them with everyone when we get back.

No comments: