Links

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Morning Thoughts

Once again I sit here in the early AM, I'm the only one awake and everyone else is laying in the silent somber of dreamland and resting. I'm watching the Howard Stern movie Private Parts on NetFlix behind me and surfing around Facebook.

Today we will be heading up to Amy's for a birthday party for Kaiden. I think I got his birthday a little early in my blog as I wrote it for the same day as Calvin's (doesn't he look good in this picture), but I think Kaiden's is actually this Tuesday. I have it right in my calendar but wrong in one of my apps on Google.

The Mountaineers managed to beat the Maryland Terrapins 31-21 yesterday here in town. Watching the game on FX (They do a much better job than Jefferson Pilot) I was wondering if we were going to have a repeat of last years Marshall game at times with the storm clouds looming, but they never really hit. The Mountaineers moved to 3-0 on the season and get ready for our first Big XII game next week against Baylor.

The Steelers play this afternoon at 4:00. We missed last weeks game when we were coming back from vacation, so we'll try to catch as much of this one as possible.

Have a great day.

No comments: